Yesterday, Heritage experts dove into President Obama’s new budget proposal. Check out our infographic to see just a few of the disturbing things they found.
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.
- Don’t miss this: Heritage experts’ analysis of President Obama’s new budget, released yesterday.
- And here’s why Stephen Moore thinks the budget should be “dead on arrival.”
- All the President’s “red lines” seem to be written in crayon.
- No joke: Congress is actually debating subsidies for beachfront villas.
- Is it really happening? It’s about time for tax reform.
- Was it a good idea to suggest expelling Russia from the G8?
The post A Quick Guide to Obama’s 2015 Budget appeared first on The Foundry: Conservative Policy News from The Heritage Foundation.